The Non-Degree Part-time MBA program allows prospective students to begin taking MBA courses before becoming matriculated. As a Non-Degree student you can take up to five MBA courses (maximum of two per semester). These courses will count towards your MBA degree once you are accepted as long as you receive a grade of “B” or better.
Benefits of the Non-Degree Program
- If you have a low GPA, this is a good way to prove to the Admissions Committee that you can handle the course load of the MBA Program.
- It allows you to begin taking courses while preparing for the GMAT.
- It allows you to get a good feel for what MBA courses are going to be like once you are accepted into the program.
- Doing well in a non-degree course can improve your chances of becoming accepted to the Part-time MBA program.
Non-Degree students can take up to five MBA courses (maximum of two per semester).
The following courses Available to Non-Degree Students:
- ACCT 5121- Financial Accounting & Reporting
- BLAW 5175- Business, Law & Ethics
- FNCE 5151- Intro to Economic Markets
- MGMT 5138- Managing Organizations
- MKTG 5115- Marketing Management
- OPIM 5103- Managerial Statistics
- OPIM 5165- Management Information Systems
For current lists of which courses are available by semester and campus, see the Part-time MBA Curriculum page.
The Non-Degree application process is simple, and it also allows you to request the course(s) you are interested in taking.
- Online Application
- Current Resume
- Copies of transcripts (they can be unofficial copies)
Course Registration for Current Students
Current students in the Non-Degree program do not have to fill out another online application. Instead, they must fill out an online course enrollment form.
As a Non-Degree student you will not be able to add or drop yourself from courses. All of your drop requests must be emailed to the MBA office before the add/drop date.