Registering for Courses
- If you want to enroll in a course that is full in PeopleSoft you must contact the MBA office NOT the professor.
- Permission numbers are not given out. If you want to be enrolled in a course that is already full you need to contact your program office of the campus offering the course to be put on the waitlist.
- Academic Advising is done in the MBA office, NOT by the School of Business Associate Dean who is listed as academic advisor in PeopleSoft. You are welcome to set up an appointment, or we may be able to respond to questions right over the telephone. To schedule an appointment please contact your program.
- It is important to read the Payment Refund Policy and deadlines before registering for classes for a particular semester.
- If you are a matriculated student and will NOT be taking classes during Fall or Spring semesters, please be sure to enroll yourself in GRAD 5998.
- If you are a matriculated student and want to drop a course, please do so in Peoplesoft before the deadline.
- If you are a non-degree student and wish to drop a course, please contact your program with your request prior to the deadline.
Applying for Graduation
If you are currently registered for your last class this semester please apply for graduation by going to: http://grad.uconn.edu/current-students/apply-for-graduation/