Features and Benefits:
- Dynamic curriculum
- Supportive faculty and staff
- 9 specialized concentrations available
- Convenient and flexible class schedule
- Classes held in the evenings and weekends
- In-person, online, and/or hybrid options
- 3 convenient start dates in Spring, Summer, or Fall
- 57 credits, 19 classes total
- $1,050 per credit
- 3 Years average completion time
- GMAT/GRE optional for admission
- 3 campus locations: Hartford, Stamford, and Waterbury
- To learn more about our application process, please visit our Part-Time MBA admissions website.
- Information from our Graduate School can be found here: COVID-19 and Graduate Education
- If you have any questions about the program or your application and wish to set up a virtual meeting or phone call with one of our team members, please contact us at email@example.com.
MBA courses are delivered in Hartford, Stamford, and Waterbury all year long and are generally offered evenings, weekends, and in a variety of blended formats.
Though the program is designed with part-time students in mind, accommodating the various obligations of working professionals, individuals may take more than one or two courses during a semester. Ultimately, UConn MBA students move through the program at a pace that is comfortable for them. It is also possible to take a semester or two off and remain matriculated by paying a small continuous registration fee. Some students finish the program in fewer than three years while others may take more time to complete it.