Students must complete 21 credits (7 courses) of graduate level electives. One of the elective courses must be an international business course. International business courses are any graduate (5000 level or above) business elective courses with “international” or “global” in the title or a designated international travel course.
Part-time MBA students may take electives in any of the following areas to develop a concentration. Students must take the requisite number of graduate (5000-level and above) credits listed below to fulfill each concentration.
As of Fall 2022
Business Analytics: STEM Designated
12 graduate level OPIM elective credits
- OPIM 5603 - Statistics in Business Analytics
- OPIM 5604 - Predictive Modeling
- OPIM 5272 - Data Management and Business Process Modeling
Choose one of the following:
- OPIM 5501 - Visual Analytics
- OPIM 5502 - Big Data Analytics with Hadoop
- OPIM 5504 - Adaptive Business Intelligence
- OPIM 5505 - Analytical Consulting for Financial Services
- OPIM 5641 - Business Decision Modeling
- OPIM 5671 - Data Mining and Business Intelligence
*If a student has a concentration in Business Analytics and successfully completes OPIM 5272 and OPIM 5603, then BADM 5103 is waived and substituted with an elective course.
Business Ethics and Compliance
Digital Marketing Strategy: STEM Designated
12 graduate level MKTG elective credits
- MKTG 5251 – Marketing and Digital Analytics
- MKTG 5665 – Digital Marketing
Two additional graduate level MKTG electives
Entrepreneurship and Innovation
Nine graduate-level credits from the following list:
- BADM 5310 – Experiential Learning Collaborative Project
- FNCE 5894 – when offered as "Entrepreneurial Finance" for three credits
- MENT 5223 – Managing Innovation and Change
- MENT 5335 – Venture Planning, Management, and Growth
- MENT 5634 – Opportunity Generation, Assessment, and Promotion
- MKTG 5230 – New Product and Service Innovation Management
9 graduate level elective credits with "international" or "global" in the titles or designated international travel courses
Please direct any questions about whether a class satisfies the International concentration to your Program Advisor.
9 graduate level FNCE elective credits with real estate designations in the titles