Registering for Courses
- If you want to enroll in a course that is full in PeopleSoft Student Admin you must contact the MBA office NOT the professor.
- Academic advising is done in the MBA office, NOT by the Part-time MBA Academic Director who is listed as Academic Advisor in PeopleSoft. You are welcome to set up an in-person, online, or phone appointment. To schedule an appointment please contact your program.
- It is important to read the Payment and Refund Policy and note the deadlines before registering for classes for a particular semester.
- If you are a matriculated student and will NOT be taking classes during Fall or Spring semesters, please be sure to enroll yourself in GRAD 5998.
- If you are a matriculated student and want to drop a course, please do so in PeopleSoft before the deadline.
- If you are a non-degree student and wish to drop a course, please contact your program with your request prior to the deadline.
Applying for Graduation
If you are currently registered for your last class this semester please apply for graduation by going to: http://grad.uconn.edu/current-students/apply-for-graduation/