Requesting a Transcript

Students can request official transcripts of their academic records by writing to:

Office of the Registrar
University of Connecticut
Wilbur Cross Building U-4077T
Storrs, CT 06269-4077

Requests can also be faxed to the Registrar at (860) 486-0062 with or without using a form.

All written requests must include:

  • full name (including any other names you may have used while attending)
  • date of birth
  • Student Administration System (PeopleSoft) log-in number, if known
  • dates of attendance
  • complete and accurate addresses of transcript recipients including ZIP codes, and the requester’s address and telephone number in the event that there is a problem with the request.
  • a daytime telephone number in case of problem
  • your signature

Requests must be signed even if they are faxed. There is no charge for transcripts. Request forms can be completed at the Registrar’s Office, Wilbur Cross Building on the Storrs campus. These forms are also available at the regional campus registrars’ offices for mailing or faxing to the University Registrar at Storrs.

Click here for a copy of the form. Transcript Request Form

You can access your unofficial transcript through the PeopleSoft student administration system or request an official one to be sent to you.

  • Go to and Sign in
  • In the search box type in “transcript”
  • Two options should appear; View unofficial transcript and Request official transcript.